At the moment the site is in a subdirectory so when you click back to
home you may end up in the current site (Old). Please feel free to
have a look, feedback welcome. This is still in work in progress mode,
but I want to check for browser compatibility.

There is a min height command on some of the pages (as the client
couldn't supply any more copy).

I have tested this in Firefox 2.0 (Mac and PC), Safari (Mac) and Opera (Mac).
Also this has been validated for xhtml, though the CSS flagged up
unsupoorted Min Height for Safari 2.0?? Not sure what I can do about
that..

Here is the Link
http://www.coloursense.net/testfolder/

Thanks...