I am trying to create a nested horizontal menu at the bottom of my Web
page.

I got it to work just the way I'd like on a test page (where the menu is
the only thing on the page): http://outtacontext.com/list5b.html. But when
I put into my Web page, all the links are pushed together (see the
bottom of the page): http://inourpath.com/about.html.

It seems that some style for the site itself is affecting the
css/placement of this menu. But for the life of me, I can't figure it out.
I need some fresh eyes or a workaround.

Thanks, Jeff