On Feb 8, 2008, at 3:47 AM, Matt Jalbert wrote:

> I am trying to solve a problem with bullets in a list, and some
> spacing problems.
>
> On this page:
> http://www.sparklejet.com/clients/graybrech/_dev/mockups/home01/
>
> the bullets in front of "Read all about..." and "Contact: (510)..."
> show up fine in Firefox (Mac, PC), but not in Safari (Mac) or IE (PC).
>
> The CSS is here:
> http://www.sparklejet.com/clients/graybrech/_dev/mockups/home01/
> style.css

The fact that you can see the background-image (bullet) in Gecko
(Firefox) is actually a bug in that rendering engine (the '-moz-float-
edge: content-box;' issue). What Safari and Opera do is correct: the
background-image is under / covered by the portrait image.
What you want to do is give the div that wraps around your list a left
margin (200px); that ought to fix the issue.

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/