On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Debbie Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've made a CSS image map that's working in FF but not in IE. I've put a
> border around each link so you can see it here:
>
>  > http://www.redkitecreative.com/projects/lakota/homes_platmap.php
>
> It's fine in FF, but in IE 6 or 7 you can only click the link if you put
> the cursor right on the green border. If I turn off the borders, there's
> nothing to click on at all. Clicking activates a lightbox effect using
> Javascript.
>
> I tried adding in a bit of text in each href tag and hiding it with CSS,
> but that also did not work in IE. Help is much appreciated.

The only thing I can think of would be that you have nothing inside the
links in the HTML. What would happen if you inserted a &nbsp; or a spacer
img? If you view the site without styles, then the map and links do not
exist at all.

hth,
Mike