Thanks a million! Your tip worked nicely! One thing
however, is that I didn't need the display: block
because I already had my li set to display: inline.
And it's working nicely across IE6 IE7 FF(both) &
Safari.

I am having some other issues though:
http://e7flux.com/new/new.html with a tabbed style nav
list. I sent out another post: "Horizontal Nav List
Not Sitting Within Its UL Container" but no one's
responded yet. I need the LIs' to sit on top of the
div below it the way the UL container does.

Can you provide any suggestions? Much appreciated.

Thanks,
Elli

--- Christian Kirchhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>