Okay, I swear I've done this a thousand times, and seen it ten thousand,
but I've having problems with a straightforward layout problem.  I'm
wondering if anyone has a similar layout laying around...

I'm looking for a two-column layout.  The left (#nav) column should be
fixed width and the right (#main) one fluid.  I'd like to have a footer
that sticks to the bottom of the viewport or the bottom of the document,
whichever is lower.  And I'd like the main content to come before the
nav in the source.

I can even live without the sticky footer as long as it's below both
columns (either of which could be longer.)

This shouldn't be hard, right?

   -- Scott