Hello,

A look at your html code shows me that the rows are in separate tables.
For a start try to combine evrything in one single table by dropping the
extra:

in between the four rows.

Otherwise: Try setting width: 180px; for .Image, and set the cellpadding
attribute of the table tags to 0.

Best regards,

Christian Kirchhoff
*Directmedia Publishing GmbH* · Möckernstraße 68 · 10965 Berlin
www.digitale-bibliothek.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg · HR B 58002 · USt.Id. DE173211737
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Szymanski · Erwin Jurschitza