CSS-d,

I have two issues in Explorer 7.

If you look here, you can see how the page should look in the two Safari
examples:
http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=411750

Please be forgiving on the style, as I'm still in the process of
deciding placement and colour.

In any case, in Safari (and FireFox), the page renders as I would expect.

Problem one in Explorer is that the bottom line of the containing DIV is
missing. I've never seen an effect like that before. There is maybe a
general clipping effect happening, as I notice the links at the very top
of the page are also missing their underlines.

Problem two is that in XP with the screen size set to 1024x768, the
rightmost item pink horizontally aligned menu gets bumped over to below
the left side. This baffles me since it seems to display okay at 800x600
in the same browser and platform.

Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

The CSS can be viewed here:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Faimashou.jp%2Fhome_page

Similarly, the HTML can be seen here:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Faimashou.jp%2Fhome_page