-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karl Jacobs

Howdy,

I'm really ready to dump BBedit, and am wondering if anyone has a good
html/css editor with autocomplete like many of the current
tools, but also has the built-in ftp capabilities of BBedit?   I am
seeing a lot of tools with one or two good features, but nothing
outstanding.  Basically, wondering what people are using.  (I'll take nay

thanks

-- Kar