Hi everyone,

We've been working on this website and Georg kindly helped with a
problem in the early part of it.

Just as it's nearing completion I'm having problems, so far I've
spent literally days trying to work out the why's...

First:
This div (#ufwus) is the main 'content' div on the site

http://www.keenstreet-dev.com/styles/catchment.css
#ufwus {/*userfriendly web updating system*/
margin: 2px 25px 25px 25px;
display: table;
height: 1%;
}

display: table;
height: 1%;
was included to allow the map box on the right of the index page
(only page it now appears in)
http://www.keenstreet-dev.com/index.php to site correctly.

Q. It was all working fine and then for no reason that I can figure
out when I go to the homepage the text is down the page or there's a
big gap in between paragraphs, on refresh it corrects?

Second:
On this page the div holding the information is quirky...
http://www.keenstreet-dev.com/casestudy.php?the_cat=25

I've set out one to a page so you can see...

The first page, if only a couple of words are added the div and the
div underneath show narrow.

When you go to page 2 this is how it should look.

I will have no control over the amount of text going in...

If I take out - display: table; height: 1%; - from the style sheet
the narrow one on page 1 shows wide but the date moves down the page
and page 2 the image, pdf link, date etc show in the wrong places.

I've validated the homepage and the casestudy page, there are 5
errors related to the small icons in the 'toolbar' being
'absmiddle'  which changing to top/ bottom etc has no bearing on the problems.

Would really appreciated any who can shed some light on what's happening here?

Many thanks

Vicki