I hope this is the right list to ask this question on. The page in
question is: http://charlottetoastmasters.info/acc/s.php

Why don't the two h2s ('Meeting Date' and 'Schedule for mm/dd/yy') line
up? Why is 'Meeting Date' lower than 'Schedule for mm/dd/yy'? Firebug
tells me that the styling is identical for both of them.

--
"Being an Atheist is nothing to be apologetic about. On the contrary, it
 is something to be proud of, standing tall to face the far horizon, for