On 22/03/2008, at 8:10 AM, Andrew Doades wrote:
Hi all,

I have been working on a site, and the person I am working with very
kindly asked me to check this in FireFox...

Sadly the main content get shoved to the bottom, can someone please have
a look for me and see if they can make sense of what's going on?
user: trial
pass: demo
( Please don't abuse this!! )

Thanks a huge amount!!!
Andrew

Andrew,

you may want to run the code through validation.  I took a quick look
and firstly noticed that the end tags for the table and HTML were
both missing, and then validated it, and there are numerous layout
errors (missing tags, etc).  While IE will often overlook these,
Gecko and WebKit are stricter with standards, and will show up badly
formed code more often.

The first thing to do when errors such as this occur is to ensure
that the code is well formed, and errors aren't caused by missing
tags etc.

Karl

mothership | http://mothership.co.nz