Hi Christian,

Thanks for replying. I implemented your suggestions
for the div.cleared declaration, so that helped with
the margin-bottom on the <p> tag. I didn't add a top
margin because I need the UL tags above it to be the
ones with the bottom margin, in case the content
within the <p> tag isn't used. I want there to be some
kind of margin so there is space between the bottom of
those ULs and the  bottom edge of those boxes. To
answer your question about why I declared a float:
left and display: inline on those <p> tags is because
I for one am using one stylesheet across various
templates with slight variations:
http://e7flux.com/placead/placead.html, hence why I
added an id of #support to the body tag of the
template I ran into trouble with, and the display:
inline; is there because of the IE6 double margin bug.

If you'll note, the UL to the left of this template:
http://e7flux.com/placead/placead3.html has it's
margin bottom no problem but the ones on the right
collapses and yet the declaration for both of those
<ul> tags are almost identical - they both have been
given margin bottom values of 15px each. I just can't
understand why they refuse to show up in IE7.

Do you have any idea?

TIA,
Elli

--- Christian Kirchhoff privat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>