Hello,

I have been going crazy over the last 2 days trying to
figure out why in IE7 the bottom margins on the <ul>s
that are placed to the right (blue & green
backgrounds) have collapsed. Even if I wrap a div
around them they still refuse to budge. Meanwhile the
ULs that are sitting left seem to retain their bottom
margins. This is the 3rd time I am posting about the
problem - I really am hoping for a solution as I only
got one response which only addressed part of the
problem with another element.

http://e7flux.com/placead/placead3.html
http://e7flux.com/placead/css/placead.css

TIA,