From: "Ray Leventhal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm continuing to work on a project:
> http://www.swhidevel.com/
>
> The project uses a lovely horizontal menu structure from Project7.  My
> issue is I cannot seem to get it to center.
>
> Any ideas on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Because the root menu items are set as blocks and floated, the only way to
center the menu would be to assign a width to each root menu item, then
assign a width to the root UL based on the aggregate widths of the menu
items, then use auto left and right margins. Not a good solution. Menus like
that tend to look very nice as they are. It would take some complex hacking
to center the entire menu.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com