Hi,

We need help in testing whether the HTML found at
http://newwavecell.com/design/Index.html is "skinnable". The goal is to
accomodate as many designs as possible without having to alter the
underlying HTML.

The designer should be able to make menus appear differently (vertical,
horizontal, drop down, multi-level etc.) and also be able to position the
site menu anywhere (may be on right side instead of left).

Is it possible for someone to examine HTML and may be try to create a
different skin for this HTML. You can reply with your CSS and/or Javascripts
and I can post it as alternate skins on the site.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sohail