Hi there,

I've been lurking on this list for a while, and have found the
discussion to be very interesting and useful. Thank you.

Now I have a question of my own. It seems that IE6 does not like my CSS
(IE7, FF2, FF3, Safari, and Opera all seem to like it). I've taken care
to isolate the problem. Here is the screenshot of the problem:

   http://www.javajosh.com-a.googlepages.com/bad-screenshot.gif

Here is the HTML and CSS:

   http://www.javajosh.com-a.googlepages.com/pymk.html

The key thing that troubled me with this layout was that I couldn't just
"float:right" the pymk-x elt. As a workaround I used  position:absolute;
top:5px; right:0px;" I still don't know why that doesn't work in IE6.

Your comments and suggestions appreciated.

- Josh