Actually, I DID add the following to target IE7 only:

*:first-child+html #navListHor img {margin-top:9px;}

But I guess I'm still wondering if I can do this more efficiently.  'Cause
now I have 3 rules for those menu images.  One for standards compliant
browsers, one for IE6, and now one for IE7.

Without the above rule, IE7 shows the menu images too high.

Regarding the NAGW conference - I'd love to go, but budgets are very tight
here.  It will be a long shot me going this year.  Thanks for the comments
on that sub-site of ours.  It was the first truly CSS site I did.  Now I'm
in the middle of redesigning our entire site with CSS layout.  Fun stuff!

Regards,

Chris