Hi list!

Here's one I have been pondering lately...

What's the consensus on handling graphic headlines? Designers here
love their custom font headlines, so I am always dealing with how to
handle them. Usually, it's just the graphic in a div with a proper
alt/title but I have been wondering about CSS image replacement. You
know, the 'ol <h1> with text negative-margined to the next zip code
and a graphic headline as a background image.

Is this pretty much common place? What's really the best way to deal
with graphic headlines. Semantics, and all. Yes, I know, don't use
them - use text. But seriously, we all know that's just 'perfect
world' stuff... 'round here, it usually "graphics rule". Got any
resources?

Thanks!

--

Tom Livingston | Senior Interactive Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com