> Del Wegener wrote:
>> Hi;
>> The following page shows up fine in FF, but in IE7, some of the lines do
>> not wrap while others wrap just fine.
>>
>> http://www.drdelmath.com/special_topics/function/functions_quadratic_properties.htm
>>
>> I assume this is because I have done something wrong in my CSS.
>> What kind of error can cause that kind of behavior?

> Dunno, and can't test. I seem to remember it as an IE/7 bug. Try adding:
> overflow-x: hidden;
> to the body declaration.

Thanks David;
That did not work.
The problem existed in both IE 6 & 7.
However, I did find the problem.  I had missed a closing </span> in my HTML.
That span had class = nobr which I use to prevent breaking lines in the
middle of equations etc. Clearly, not closing that span caused the nobr to
extend to the end of the document (or something like that).  Here is the
style for that class
         .nobr {  white-space: nowrap; }
When I closed the span the problem went away.

Why was that not a problem for FF?  problem in both IE 6 & 7.

Del