Hi Everyone, I have a problem with a table in a liquid layout.
The layout is made by a left column (200px) and a right liquid colum. Body
has a margin (left-right 5%) to ensure the liquidity.
Inside the right column I have a div (width auto) containing a table. When
the table is rich of data and so it grows in width, It breaks the layout. So
it'is no more contained in the box and the left part of the table has no
background color (of table containing div).

Is it possible that table enlarges the right-column?

Here is the online code (incorporated css)
http://www.fedegrafia.com/forum/tabella_css.htm

Thanks in advance for help Fedegrafo