Hi All,

I am facing linking problem using CSS Style Sheet. Here is my XML. I
know its easy in XSL. But I need to using CSS. Anyone suggest me how i
will do this.

My XML

<para><ulink
url="http://www.zebrapress.co.za";>www.zebrapress.co.za</ulink></para>
<tocfront num="ch1">Introduction</tocfront>
<para>...Some Text </para>
<para>.....

My CSS

ulink {
        color:#0000ff;
        text-decoration:underline;
}

ulink a:link, ulink a:visited {

        content: " <" attr(url) ">";
}

tocfront num {
        color:#0000ff;
        text-decoration:underline;
}

tocfront num a:link, tocfront num a:visited {

        content: " <" attr(url) ">";
}

I have tried this but its not appearing any link or call

Please anyone suggest me how i ll appear hyperlink using CSS. I am using IE8.

Thanks
Byomokesh Sahoo

Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
Urvaarukamiva Bandhanan Mrytor Muksheeya Mamritaat