Hi Georg

Thank you for suggesting that - I tried it but in
Firefox on a pc the effect is to push the content
175 pixels down the computer screen below the
pseudo frame, ie creating a big empty space
between the masthead image and the start of the
text.  But I am grateful to you, all the same, for giving this so much thought.

Kind regards
Rachel