David Laakso wrote:
>>> Replacing the current CSS with this should hold the background width
>>> to 75% (same width as the primary content):
>>>

>> Actually, I tried that our already.
>> The problem then is at 800x600 the blockquote paragraphs are only one
>> or two words wide making it look like a long list.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Mike

I think I will just stick with it as is - full width

Out of curiosity I commented out:
#three img {display: block; width: 225px; height: 454px;}
.both {clear: both;}

It seems to make no difference in FF, IE or Opera at various screen sizes.
Curious about what those rules were for.

Thanks for pluggin' away at this.
-Mike