Hi, s'been a loooong time. Trying to stay out of this part of the
field and stick with illustration, but no can do for my biggest client.

Aforementioned client got in touch, and a web site they have has
gotten messed up somehow, and nobody knows why...including me.
The HTML is good, except in the Flash insert section, and the CSS is
OK too, except where there's no colors given, or they are set for
"transparent". Not my problem, in this case, let their graphics guy
handle it.

The problem is that the three lists at the bottom don't line up in
Safari. They DO line up in Firefox and Opera. Haven't checked 'em in
IE versions yet.

Anyone out there see what may be going on?

http://www.lorettoheritage.org/

Thanks in Advance!

;-Dave