I'm not sure I have the fix, but thought I'd point out a couple things
that might help:

HTML and CSS have validation errors.  There is a closing </ol> tag in
the "billboard" div that doesn't appear to be opened anywhere.  That
might be the cause of some errors.

Also - in my IE6, the three promo images are on two lines, but in
Firefox they are all on the same line.  Would that have anything to do
with the form issue?

Chris A.