I have two problems involving div's, both involve div's being side by side, and
being positioned relative to the rest of the document they are embedded within.
The document is variable width.

a) I need two div's side by side both of fixed width.

b) I need a range right div of fixed width that always is against the right
hand side of the document, and within the document.

'float: right' does not seem to work for 'b', as it seems to go out of the flow
of the normal document div's on all non IE browsers.

I am not sure if there is a solution to either of these ?

Many thanksa in advance,

Aaron