Ambient Glow wrote:
> I had a number of CSS issues with IE on this draft page, but, thanks
> to Gunlaug's help, most of them are worked out.  The page is
> displaying fine for in IE7, but client says it is splitting in two and
> the navigation is detached in IE 6.
> http://ambientglow.com/garage/jfogg/sample-home.html
> CSS: http://ambientglow.com/garage/jfogg/_css/home.css
> Any idea on fixes?
> Thanks!
> Peg
> ambientglow

Hi Peg,

IE6 being the fragile kid on the playground these days is rather
sensitive to HTML errors when rendering pages. You have an extra closing
div [1] in there somewhere which is probably throwing off the DOM tree
for IE6. The bigger kids are just making an assumption which is more in
line with what you actually want, but ultimately, the less a browser has
to assume about your intent, the better the page will display.

[1]
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fambientglow.com%2Fgarage%2Fjfogg%2Fsample-home.html

Best,
Bill

--
<!--
  ! Bill Brown - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 484-809-8077