MEM wrote:
> [...]

No problem :)
The units you use are up to you, it's just important to know the
different advantages and disadvantages of each. Using ems is my personal
preference because of the way I style most of my forms with extra space
next to the inputs. I typically add a max-width in % aswell to stop the
inputs from poking out of my layout.

-Rob