Hi,

I am trying to style the layout of a form for a search box on a website
at www.deveron-arts.com. The client has asked for it to resemble the
google search box in a browser. I know that forms are notoriously
difficult to style but I thought this would not be too problematic.

I have got the text input and the button as I want them but can't get
them to line up. Using Firebug in Firefox I can see space above the text
and below the image which I think is the problem. I found something by
googling to suggest it is caused by form being a block element adding a
return above and below any child elements, and that it could be overcome
using display:inline; on the form. But this doesn't seem to have worked
in this case.

Any suggestions welcomed.

regards,
Mike
--
Mike Davies
Integra Web Design, Rhynie, By Huntly, AB54 4LS