Virgilio Quilario wrote:
> consider using lists instead of divs for menus.
> good luck.
> virgil

Hi Joanne--

I just want to second what Virgil said here. I actually downloaded your
page and set about translating the P7M div-heavy code into a more
semantic assembly, but I got winded. ;)

The P7M menus on your page use obtrusive, inline event handlers and an
antiquated div based source. I would strongly suggest getting away from
any kind of product like that. It's just doesn't fit in today's internet.

If you'd like some help re-writing the menu into a more semantic, less
obtrusive setup, please let me know off-list and I'll be happy to help
with some HTML, CSS and JS re-coding for you.

Cheers,
Bill