Hello everyone,

I come to you with a very peculiar problem that I can't seem to find the
solution to. I know that the order of appearance of pseudo-classes for doing
hover effects must be :link, :visited, :hover, :active. That is the order I
have them appearing, as you see in the code below:

.content a, a:link, a:visited {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #D1E000;
}
.content a:hover {
    color: #EODCDC;
}
.content a:active {
    color: #3B0B0B;
}

However, even with this code I am having an issue where the text is not
changing when the mouse hovers over the text. The active effect is working
perfectly fine, as is the normal a,a:link,a:visited effect. The HTML I have
for this section is as follows:

yet again more example text. And yet again more example text. And yet again
more example text. And yet again more example text. And yet again more
example text. And yet again more example text. And yet again more example
text. And yet again more example text. And yet again more example text.</p>

The test page can be found at http://itzmattu.ath.cx/Paradigm and the CSS
file controlling it is http://itzmattu.ath.cx/Paradigm/css/style.css

Any help to finding why this is occurring would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Matt Fielding