2009/1/22 Bobby Jack and Gunlaug:

> --- On Thu, 1/22/09, Ib Jensen <ibkjen...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It does!
>You have 'height : 100px;' on your footer, and all browsers but IE6 and
>older honor that height - which is too short for the footer's content.
>The result is correct and looks "interesting", but wasn't quite what you
>wanted, it seems

Your correct, I'm wrong :[

I've set a heigth that was to low for the content in the footer, thats
clear for me now, after thinking about what the pictures shows.

>If you wrote a web page containing nothing but "hello, world" and IE displayed
>a 3-dimensional view of the Sistine Chapel,
>that wouldn't be correct behaviour, even if it were beautiful and exactly what
>you wanted! :)

This could be a very interesting thing to a competition about writing
something, and get it to look like something else.

But off course your right, behaviour and what I want is two different
things. But sometimes I whish they were the same.

--
Regards / Mhv.
Ib K. jensen - http://ikjensen.dk