>>> http://www.theholiergrail.com/
>> Hmm. Seems to be a work in progress. Using those links on the left
>> of the home page brings up a succession of pages with blank content
>> this end. (Opera 9.6 on Win xp). ???
>

> In its defense, I've been using the template (downloaded from the site)
> and so far worked fine for me, in various browsers. I'm using it for a
> current project so I'll have a more complete opinion in a few weeks/months.
>
> Erika

Hi all--

I've been inundated with work recently (what recession?) and have little
time to update theholiergrail.com with new content. I have a much more
streamlined version which I plan to upload within the next few weeks but
if anybody is eager for the new version and/or the accompanying PDF
documentation, please let me off-list and I'll try to get it to you
within 24 hours.

Thanks. (And thanks, Erika, for the plug.)

Bill

--
<!--
  ! Bill Brown <macnim...@gmail.com>