> New to this CSS world but loving it.
>
> I have seen many examples of tableless forms such as that at Dynamic Drive -
> CSS Library
>
> http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/css-tableless-form/P10/
>

> However, I cannot find anything that works with ASP.NET components such
>
> <ASP:Label>, <ASP:TextBox> etc.
>
> Is it possible to do the same thing with .Net components (new to .net as
> well)

hi,

css is applied to html tags - output of ASP.net codes.
see them by browsing the page and viewing the html source using a browser.
then you can create css for the tags you see.
place them in a file with .css extension.
for example: styles.css

then in your asp.net source include the following:

Dim CSSHtmlLink as new HtmlLink

CSSHtmlLink.href="~/styles.css"
CSSHtmlLink.Attributes.Add("rel", "Stylesheet")
CSSHtmlLink.Attributes.Add("type", "text/css")
CSSHtmlLink.Attributes.Add("media", "all")
Page.Header.Controls.Add(CSSHtmlLink)

assuming you're using ASP.NET 2.0

good luck.

Virgil