Nic Pulford wrote:

> I've been struggling with an IE problem. See the following
> http://www.leadersmith.org.uk/gt/test3.htm its extracted from a
> site I'm working on. The last member has the name missing (its
> Member). Its there in the html but is not showing. If I remove the
> background color I can then see all the names, but I need the
> background white.
>
> Works fine in Opera and FF. Fails in IE 6 and IE 7.
>
> Any Ideas.

Good old peek-a-boo, caused by clearing styles.
If you add a &nbsp; inside the last <div class="clear"></div>, the
problem is gone in IE7.
This might just be an unnecessary hack though, see below.

Can't test in IE6 really, as in my version it doesn't even show any of
the names - my version is JavaScript-cripled, could have something to
do with that.

Could also be due to errors in the code, as you have 4 divs, each with
id="userBox", and also 4 with id="userboxbuttons".
You can't have multple IDs with the same name on one page. Best to
change those IDs to classes, so they can be reused on the page.

--
Els