Martyn Merrett wrote:
> Eric sent a message out earlier not to discuss/debate this further on
>  this list. Apologies for any inconvenience and lets keep our IE6
> thoughts to ourselves, eh?

We're not discussing/debating the article that initiated this thread.
At least I am discussing how to handle, fix, workaround problems caused
by/in IE6, no matter what one thinks about it.

So far that has been in accordance with the policy on css-d, and unless
the policy has been changed lately I see nothing wrong in presenting
both problems and solutions targeted at a specific browser. That's what
nearly all threads on css-d are about anyway.

I have no real problems with IE6, so I will of course limit my responses
to solutions, and tips about how to check what works and what doesn't.
If that's wrong on css-d, then EAM should clarify things a bit more.
Otherwise we just end this thread because there's really nothing more to
say here anyway, and continue with "business as usual".

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no