JWN wrote:
>         <acronym> CSS</acronym>
> CSS
>         acronym{ color: navy; more styles;}
> You can give different acronyms (NATO, RADAR, CSS)  different styles if you
> want, but that, I think, is a topic for another post.

Just for the record, CSS is an abbreviation <abbr>, not an acronym.
Acronym's are pronounced, like POTUS, NASA, NATO, RADAR while
abbreviations are stated as letters, like CSS, HTML, FBI and CIA.

Technically, an acronym is in many ways just a subset of abbreviation,
while the inverse is not true.

This is all off-topic for this list (inluding the original post), so
pardon the additional noise but I thought it might useful to point out
for anybody reading this thread now or in the future.

--
<!--
  ! Bill Brown <macnim...@gmail.com>