On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM, REVA REVA <ryphe...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I have a question.  The question is I download proj3 files and was analyzing
> the code for the event calendars.  I do not understand why the calendar does
> not arrow to the next date for  the month?  How do I get that to work?

What do you mean by arrow to the next date for the month? There were
two projects in that chapter and the second one had an arrow link to
take you to the next month. However there is no HTML document for the
next month. If that is what you mean then you would have to create a
document for an August calendar and then link to it in the July
document.

Mike B.