Hi all,

I'm feeling very dense about what is likely a very simple issue.

I have a list of links (A elements with an unsorted list) appearing at the
bottom of a page that uses a border property instead of text-decoration. The
border appears in all states of the A element except for HOVER.

http://clients.hairydogdigital.com/grace-pointe-community/staging/

Works fine on Firefox 2-3.

Does not work so fine on IE 7 (Windows).

Haven't tested other browsers yet, just working on the IE 7+ idiosyncracies.

Can someone please turn on the light bulb for me and let me know what I am
overlooking.

Thanks!

...Rob

Rob Emenecker @ Hairy Dog Digital
www.hairydogdigital.com

Please note: Return e-mail messages are only accepted from discussion groups
that this e-mail address subscribes to. All other messages are automatically
deleted.