Hi,
we are making some cosmetic tweaks to a site I designed five years
ago: Eliminating some of the fixed and pseudo-fixed elements and
rearranging elements on the home page. This has also permitted a
change from quirks mode to standards mode rendering. There is still
some use of

The reworked page is at http://www.newzealandmint.com/nzmint_test.html
(all css inline for now)
The old page is at http://www.newzealandmint.com

My own observations so far:
1) The menus have stopped working (all browsers). They were the other
night so I'm trying to backtrack what has changed since then. (it
isn't footerstickalt) Alas this site isn't in SVN.
2) Footerstickalt isn't sticking - the footer is merely being placed
at the bottom of the in-flow content then margin-shifted upwards.
3) The client has checked in IE8 and says that when the viewport is
narrowed the bullion and precious metals images overlap rather than
dropping to vertical alignment.
4) In IE6, #heading is going extremely wide (much more than 100%),
causing horizontal scrolling and the centred content block to drift to
the right.

--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Dramatic Design www.dramatic.co.nz