Hi,
I encountered a peculiar use case.  The business desires to display a
small amount of text as a handwritten font.  They want the handwritten
font sitting on blue lines.  This would simulate the effect of writing
in a notebook.  My first thought was sIFR for the fonts, but I don't
think it supports the lines.  Is there anything that supports this?  I
was thinking of using CSS to create blue borders underneath the sIFR,
but then the fonts would not be sitting on the line properly.  (If
there is a font that actually has built-in blue underlines, sIFR would
work.)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Stephen