Hi folks,

   I'm rather new to css as well as this list, so please pardon my
question if it seems simplistic or if this question has been answered
before.  I've started a website located here:
http://www.digitaltorque.ca/anotherplacetogrow.  I'm trying to
position an object on the top right hand corner of the green box (what
I called in my css script "wrapper") surrounding the contents of the
webpage.  It's the image that says "now accepting applications...".
In my css script, the code for positioning this image is called
"spots".  The image is in the right location only if you have a
certain window size.  I would like to position it in the top right
hand corner regardless of the window size of the browser.  Is there a
way to do this easily in css?  So far, I've only been successful at
positioning images at the left hand corners.  It's not quite clear to
me how to position in the right hand corner of the box (and have it
work for all screen sizes).  Any help would be much appreciated!

Maria