> No, but you could apply the reverse:
>
> h1 + p { padding-top: 3em; }
>
> So instead of "any h1 that precedes a p" you're styling "any p that
> immediately follows an h1." (Note, this doesn't work for IE6. And for
> it to work properly in IE7, you'll want to make sure that you never
> have a comment between the <h1> and the <p>. See
> <http://reference.sitepoint.com/css/adjacentsiblingselector#compatibili
> tysection>
> for more about this.)
>
> Erik

Thanks Erik.
Unfortunately I cannot use a rule that cannot be applied on IE6 since 40% of my
country users still use it. Can you imagine this?

Anyway, I now know another concept on css: Adjacent Sibling Selector. And I
believe there is a Child and a Parent selector too.

I will investigate when the need arrive.

Thanks a lot,
Márcio