Yes, because I repaired it somehow... I had a moment of enlightenment ;)
sorry for panicking about this too early. I know that there are some errors
and probably too much unnecessary code... I will try to clean this up. I
should also align the columns to the top of their container (so the
article's title would be aligned to top of the chicken illustration and the
excerpt)... thanks anyway.