G.Sørtun wrote:
> David Laakso wrote:
>> <http://chelseacreekstudio.com/dg/>
>>

> Looks like you need a min-width on the 'topnav', and some no-wrap
> control on its list-items.
>
> Otherwise not anything that's easily broken, AFAICS :-)
>
> regards
>       Georg

As always, good advice from Norway. I will soldier away at your
suggestions this evening. Thanks.

Aside:
The initial specs for this proposal call for the 10-item top horizontal
navigation.
The clinker is it needs to be functional in Blackberry and iPhone as
well. Turning the nav to block for handheld is not a problem. But, seems
to me, it will present the user with something akin to leaping the
"Great Wall of China" inorder access the primary content.

~d