Kathleen R Dery wrote:
> All,
>
> Apparently, without div's surrounding my Contact Info label/textfield  
> pairs, Opera wouldn't show my label float.   It is solved.
>
> I just have one more concern, and I honestly do not remember if I  
> posted it to this list:
>
> I have surrounded my lists with round-cornered boxes.  The problem is  
> that the only .box that is breaking up is on the feedback page in IE  
> only.   The other ones work fine.  What is different is that I have  
> links with bullets and external link icons in that list on that page.   
> Someone suggested that it is a margin or padding problem, but we  
> couldn't get his code to work.  I hope someone can help.  I cannot  
> find an error.
>
> http://198.189.180.32/ma-ftp/media-arts/DMA_C111/dery/site/feedback_6.html
> http://198.189.180.32/ma-ftp/media-arts/DMA_C111/dery/site/main.css
>
> TIA
> Kathleen
>
>
>   



Hmm. Please clarify (not that I might be able to help even with 
clarificatio).

As of this writing the rounded box is broken in every browser I looked 
at it in (Mac Opera, Mac FF, Google, and IE 6/7/8) on the following pages

choices_3.html
maitenance_ll_5.html
and
feedback_6.html

Aside:

My twisted sister, who sometimes visits me, wonders why  the "Maine Coon 
Cat" is sometimes referred to as the "Main Coon Cat "within the content 
text-blocks in this page ?:

anaysis_2.html

Best,

~d

______________________________________________________________________
css-discuss [[email protected]]
http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
List policies -- http://css-discuss.org/policies.html
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Reply via email to