I'm not certain, but try this. Your HTML code refers to <div
class="box_clear_float_left">. In your CSS you named the class
"div.box_clear_float_left {}". Remove the "div" from the CSS code so
that it reads,

        .box_clear_float_left {
        float: left;
        line-height: 1.2em;
        font-style: italic;
        color: #000000;
        border-color: #000000;
        border-width: 1px;
        border-style: solid;
        padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
        margin: 0px 3px 20px 0px;
        font-family: "Californian FB", "Times New Roman", serif;
        font-size: 12pt;
        font-weight: normal;
        width: 256px;
        }