From: "Carol Swinehart" <c...@ckfswebservices.com>

> Just a preliminary menu but as you will see in IE 7 and probably in all
> the IEs the menu does not function correctly.
>
> It is hard to keep the menu open as you go down over the menu.
>
> Here is the example: http://www.ckfswebservices.com/menutest/Menu/
>
> Works in Safari, Firefox, Opera
>
> No problems on the page
>
> Have no idea where to tweek this so it will work in IE

There is a gap between the root menu item and its child UL. I see this in
the style sheet:

ul#cssmw8 ul.level-1 {
  left: 15px;
  top: 99%;
  z-index: 200;
}

That's a very poor approach. If you remove the height from your "a" selector
"ul#cssmw8 > li > a" you can probably remove the top position from the ul
selector and everything will fall into place. You do have many other issues
with that menu - though. Some caused by unbalanced box attributes triggered
on hover and others inherent to all "pure" CSS menus. See if the above
works, though.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com