3rd attempt not sure why my email isn't coming through to this group.

Hello Gang,

I have the main wrapper of a site I'm coding set to width: 100% it contains a
background image that repeats across width of page (repeat-x). However I notice
that when I resize the viewport the wrapper's background only goes across to
the width of the resized window and any containers set to a specified width
within it,  then look off.

If I set a min-width to the wrapper then everything looks fine. I am wondering
why min-width has to be set in order for the main wrapper to stretch across the
viewport. I thought setting it to 100% would take care of that just the way a
background image set to repeat-x on the body element does, no matter what size
the viewport is.

For an idea of what I'm talking about, go here:
http://keithkemper.net/html/index.html and resize your window.

TIA,
Elli